The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionIs it possible to modify an existing instalation? EmptyIs it possible to modify an existing instalation?

more_horiz
Hi

I'm wondering if there is a way to modify an existing windows installation using winreducer (ntlite can do that)?

I think for windows 10 that is an important capability, as windows when installing these redstone/creators/etc updates basically installs a new windows, right hence we loose our customization.

So there is a way needed to get them back after such update.

what would happen if i would run an update installation of a creators update iso with features removed over a normal installation of windows, would the features end up removed?

descriptionIs it possible to modify an existing instalation? EmptyRe: Is it possible to modify an existing instalation?

more_horiz
OwenBurnett wrote:
what would happen if i would run an update installation of a creators update iso with features removed over a normal installation of windows, would the features end up removed?

as i can say for older isos (i think it was TH1) when i used to update windows on an reduced iso the updated windows was fully restores (all removed components where back....)

if im not mistaken Hen Ry wrote to me some time ago (maybe RS2) that he updated an reduced windows and the removed components werent installed
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum