The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Corrupt windows Creator edtion package Empty[ANSWERED] Corrupt windows Creator edtion package

more_horiz
Hey guys.........I've been away for  a while working on some other things, but I need some help with this situation.  So if any of you have upgraded to the new CE edition of windows  Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063 you might have noticed there is a corrupt windows package that MS doesn't want to fix or for some reason has not addressed it yet.........

But I was reading [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and some guy mentions at the end of the thread that you can take out the package and fix it, but his method seems very complex and time consuming. At that very moment, a light went off in my head....and I thought of my good buddies here at Winreducer.  Maybe we can help fix this and at the same time gain some new members?

Can it be done with Winreducer? If so anyone want to put together a " how to fix"  post"?

whoops......here is the corrupt package :
These Files Are Possibly Corrupt (Bad Digital Signature): (Total: 1)
C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.15063.0.mum

description[ANSWERED] Corrupt windows Creator edtion package EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Corrupt windows Creator edtion package

more_horiz
no one wants to reply? lol.......or? are u all not getting this corruption? try running a sfc /scannow  or a dism restore health.......u will see

description[ANSWERED] Corrupt windows Creator edtion package EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Corrupt windows Creator edtion package

more_horiz
i surely cant help you since you know i remove so much and dont use any sfc commands Razz

i looked at your link but which solution (which post exactly) is the one with the fix? maybe a batch script can be created to do all the steps?

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I think the solution is in this post : https://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/81413-creators-update-component-store-shows-corruption-but-unable-repair-11.html#post1006684

I think it should be wise to wait for a Microsoft solution, because I assume they will not let it like this. Creator Update (v1703) is a young branch, and not exempt of troubles (like MS asks users to wait to use manual Creator Update installation).

The next cumulative update will be next week, so maybe MS will solve it this month.

I wish you to have a nice day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum