The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Unattend Setup Problems Empty[SOLVED] Unattend Setup Problems

more_horiz
Anyone knows why Synchronous Commands are not executed?
There's an option, for example, in WinReducer to set the size of the pagefile in the AutoUnattend.xml.
I have set it to 0 but the pagefile has always the default size.
Also, I can't understand why unattended setup crashes with WinReducer created ISO (I did only optimizations, no components removed) and completes without errors with the original ISO.

description[SOLVED] Unattend Setup Problems EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Unattend Setup Problems

more_horiz
Hey Mvp77!

This is a known bug in the latest versions of WinReducer - Winter is already aware of that and will change it with the next stable releases! Smile

All the best,
Markus

description[SOLVED] Unattend Setup Problems EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Unattend Setup Problems

more_horiz
These are Microsoft bugs, but sometimes I prefer to ask here for a solution.
I was doing some experiments with answers files and got many problems with files created and validated with Windows System Image Manager. Microsoft is simply ridiculous...

more_horiz
I am sorry to hear that you seem to get some troubles apart from WinReducer with the unattended Setup. But I can ashure you that you should try it out with the next stable release of WinReducerEX70 1.8.0.0 which will be out soon! Smile

more_horiz
SOLVED in v1.8.5.0 !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum