The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Winreducer Translate Portuguese Brazil Empty[ANSWERED] Winreducer Translate Portuguese Brazil

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm and Krx, how are you? Well, first of all, congratulations to all of you for the excellent program you created. I have a question, is there a portuguese translation for winreducer?

Best regards

Sorry for the horrible English, I'm Brazilian and I'm using the translator.

description[ANSWERED] Winreducer Translate Portuguese Brazil EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Winreducer Translate Portuguese Brazil

more_horiz
Hello,

im good, hopefully you are good too,

A portuguese translation is not available, but a Brazilian one.

description[ANSWERED] Winreducer Translate Portuguese Brazil EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Winreducer Translate Portuguese Brazil

more_horiz
Krx, could you explain the procedure for translating the program? I would like to create a tutorial for Brazilians who want to translate winreducer.

Thank you

more_horiz
if you want to translate the whole tool into an language which is not translated yet, just goto

WinReducerEX100_x64\HOME\LANGUAGES

and open the English.xml with an editor. i would recommend Notepad ++, since the whole structure wont be messed up.
after that just transtalte things that are in <> and ""  like:

<Language>English</Language>
<Exit No="No"/>                      <------- just translate the "No" and not <Exit No=

that applies for all other lines. a little bit further you will see something like:

<Tips OfficialName="Safe Mode" TranslatedName="Safe Mode" Text="Add to the Desktop Context Menu the possibility to restart in safe mode"/>

DONT translate 

Code:

<Tips OfficialName="Safe Mode"

, that needs to be kept like it is, just start from TranslatedName

more_horiz
Hello!
Olá!
Voce pode renomear o arquivo Brazilian.xml para English.xml no diretório WinReducerEX####\HOME\LANGUAGES\ e o aplicativo vai rodar em Português Brasileiro.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum