The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] How to delete a deafault user? Empty[ANSWERED] How to delete a deafault user?

more_horiz
Hi everybody,

I used winreducer to set a default user. I like this option and I am glad that it was implemented. But how I can i delete this user if I want to? Everything I tried failed.

Thanks a lot!

description[ANSWERED] How to delete a deafault user? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to delete a deafault user?

more_horiz
hi, so you created a new user with admin rights, logoed in into this account and tried to remove the user you created via winreducer. did you try it like this?:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if that did not work, try it like this:

and if that does not work try it via registry:

description[ANSWERED] How to delete a deafault user? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to delete a deafault user?

more_horiz
Hi, thanks a lot for your help. Meanwhile I solved it, but forgot to look in this Thread. I'm very sorry, excuse me please.

No, I created a standard user with winreducer, but then was not able to delete it completely. Every time I booted up the machine this standard user was still chooseable. It takes me a lot of time but as I write before I solved it Smile

Thank you so much for your support!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum