The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinReducer IT - Updates Integrator EmptyWinReducer IT - Updates Integrator

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I'm really proud to announce that a new WinReducer Series will be available really soon : IT-Series Smile

This software "IT - Updates Integrator" will be part of this new WinReducer Series : it will be an easy tool to download and integrate Windows Updates in your online or offline systems !

This topic is opened in order to discuss with you of all your interesting ideas to add in this new software.

So, do not hesitate to add your ideas, comment, suggestions or everything relevant Smile

descriptionWinReducer IT - Updates Integrator EmptyRe: WinReducer IT - Updates Integrator

more_horiz
Hello,
What I'm interested in is to be able to update all my iso in 1 click. To have a response file to do fast installations and that the Windows are not modified.

descriptionWinReducer IT - Updates Integrator EmptyRe: WinReducer IT - Updates Integrator

more_horiz
Hello,

I appreciate your ideas, thank you very much, in fact that was the spirit of this software, integrating all updates in a simple way, without too much users interaction ... in fact one button to start updating ISO is what I want to do Smile

So, if I understand correctly what you are telling :
1 - "to be able to update all my iso" : an option to update all editions in the iso ?
2 - "To have a response file" : a dedicated part in "WinReducer IT - Updates Integrator" to create an unattended file, like in WinReducer EX-Series software ?

I wish you to have a nice day !

more_horiz
Yes, very well, or better yet, put all our iso in a folder and update them all in 1 click.

more_horiz
Hello,

I will also add a Net Framework 3.5 and 4.6, 4.7 option depending on the Windows Version you use Wink

more_horiz
Hello
Cool, it would be nice also that once the USB key has created the software does not close and allows to plug another key to make several in a row.
We need several identical keys (compatible bios and uefi for 10 and 7) because we repaire several pc at the same time.

more_horiz
hello, is it still planned?

more_horiz
Hello modjo,

Yes, this is still planned ... it will be available in few weeks (due to Windows 10 updates and mostly Project "Codename:Revolution" development).

As you probably understand, I'm preparing big changes for the WinReducer Project, and it takes time to prepare ... but don't worry these software will be the firsts to be served Smile

And please do not hesitate to add your ideas, in this posts, before the release Wink

Have a great day !

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm happy to announce that this WinReducer Software project has reached its development stage Smile

I wish you all a great day !

more_horiz
Hello guys,

A small update to tell you that the development is running well so this Project should be available earlier than I thought Smile

Cheers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum