The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] WinReducer EX-100 start problem Empty[ANSWERED] WinReducer EX-100 start problem

more_horiz
Hi,
Same error for STABLE and WRSEB.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regards.

description[ANSWERED] WinReducer EX-100 start problem EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] WinReducer EX-100 start problem

more_horiz
hello, its the same question as here:

description[ANSWERED] WinReducer EX-100 start problem EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] WinReducer EX-100 start problem

more_horiz
I still cannot run latest WinReducer EX-100 version 1.8.0.0.
Same error.

Someone can share full new "Sources" folder?

Edit: Ok, I did it. I downloaded DISM manually.

more_horiz
Hello,

I included in the v1.8.1.0, a detection in this specific case in order to, and even if something goes wrong with the normal third-party software download, it will use an alternate download source (the WinReducer.net server) to get all third-party software.

This should solve this trouble for all users.

more_horiz
OOppss:

more_horiz
deVilbaT wrote:
OOppss:

do you use an RS2 build? is i saw there is an option somewhere in settings that only Store Apps can be installed (as default)

more_horiz
I switch settings to Developer mode. But result is the same. Run as Administrator, etc. I think I check all.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum