The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware  Empty[ANSWERED] Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware

more_horiz
Anyone knows why am i getting this error ?
This is a popup window in the middle of "getting ready" after device installation on both windows 10 and 7
using the latest both stable and WRSEB versions on Windows 10 14393.693 Enterprise x64 and Windows 7 Enterprise Sp1 x64

description[ANSWERED] Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware

more_horiz
tried an untouched iso and getting the same error
i guess is not reducer's problem then

description[ANSWERED] Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware

more_horiz
hi,

did you use an unattanded.xml on that untouched iso?

if yes try to remove the serial key (with tags), maybe that helps (got an simular problem some time ago)

more_horiz
no, i did not.
it's a strange problem, like there's something wrong suddenly with my hardware
but i can't find anything wrong.

more_horiz
You has configured System Folders TEMP ?
If yes you need to create the folder before the Windows installation.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum