The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.88.0] software install error Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.88.0] software install error

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.88.0] software install error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.88.0] software install error

more_horiz
hi,

maybe the problem was related to your internet connection, or the dowload website from i.e. 7zip got problems. that can happen sometimes, since the software is not downloaded from an winreducer related page (correct me winter if im mistaken)

i also got one or two times this problem, but it worked when i tried it a couple of minutes later

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.88.0] software install error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.88.0] software install error

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
the software is not downloaded from an winreducer related page (correct me winter if im mistaken)

You are correct ... all third-party software are always downloaded directly from their developers websites, and not from the WinReducer website. This is why in all WinReducer Software, you find in the "OPTIONS - CONFIGURATION - Installation" panel, all developers website links Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050: please could you give a manual way of extracting and processing of software what Winreducer gets as automatic install do not work still, i have preserved Powershell but still auto install wont function. WR deletes all previous software from x64 what i already have not only that needs update.

What process is that WR does "behind the scenes" when adding software from internet to HOME\SOFTWARE\Sources folder and then to HOME\SOFTWARE\x64 folder. I could do that by hand, i actually did that half year ago but  lost my script that extracted ADK minimal components(dism and oscdimg). Updating 7z and SetACL to x64 was easy but Microsoft default ADK is fat bloat as hell and i lost my way to rip only needed parts.

this what pop ups when i try install/update software. I use LTSB N that is cleaner than normal editions out of box. Lastest Winreducer.

[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.88.0] software install error Err10

Thank you for your time.

more_horiz
Hello ReactOS-Lite Smile

This should be solved in the next weeks ... in the meantime please check your PM box Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum