The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.91.3][14393.0] Xbox One wireless controller not recognized Empty [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.91.3][14393.0] Xbox One wireless controller not recognized

more_horiz
So, this seems to be a problem with both 0.9.8.8.0. beta and 0.9.9.1.3. wrseb.

I did not have this problem with previous versions using the same preset. The last one I can confirm to work properly is 0.9.8.5.0. beta.

The problem is the following. I use a wireless adapter to connect my Xbox One controller to my PC. But when I do that, it only shows up as a "HID conform gamecontroller" in the device manager. It should show up as a Xbox One controller as well. In addition to that, while it seems to connect fine, it doesn't actually work.

The wireless adapter itself seems works fine. Plugging in the Xbox One controller via cable prompts a restart, and after that, the device manager shows the controller as a "Xbox Controller" and complains about a broken signature. Manually installing xb1usb.inf fixes this, the controller is properly recognized as a "Microsoft Xbox One Controller" and works fine. If I unplug it and connect it wirelessly again, the problem persists.

Here's my wccf: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.91.3][14393.0] Xbox One wireless controller not recognized EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.91.3][14393.0] Xbox One wireless controller not recognized

more_horiz
Hello,

I see that you checked :
- "Drivers - Game - Gameport"
- "Drivers - USB Attached SCSI (USAP)"
- "Drivers - USB Infared CIR"
- "Drivers - USB Role Switch (Microsoft)"
- "Drivers - USB Role Switch (Synopsys Controller)"

Could you please try without removing these components.

Thank you very much for your detailed report.

description [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.91.3][14393.0] Xbox One wireless controller not recognized EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.91.3][14393.0] Xbox One wireless controller not recognized

more_horiz
"Drivers - Game - Gameport" seems to have been the culprit. Which is kinda weird, since it worked perfectly fine with it removed for the last like 20+ versions.

more_horiz
Drivers Game Gameport break Xbox 360 driver installation.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum