The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] How to remove Twitter, Facebook and Netflix Empty[ANSWERED] How to remove Twitter, Facebook and Netflix

more_horiz
hi folks WinReducer works just fine, thank you for your great work.
I have successfully fixed my first Bootstick with this tool.
There is one problem, I did not find out, how to remove Twitter, Facebook, Netflix
Have a nice day Andreas

description[ANSWERED] How to remove Twitter, Facebook and Netflix EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to remove Twitter, Facebook and Netflix

more_horiz
hello, are you maybe using one of those "inoffical" RS2 builds of windows 10?

if yes, winreducer doesnt "support" RS2 at the moment and was not updated. Also those components you mentioned arent implmented yet.

description[ANSWERED] How to remove Twitter, Facebook and Netflix EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to remove Twitter, Facebook and Netflix

more_horiz
hallo I`m using 1607.German x64.iso loaded on Microsoft Download Center

more_horiz
Hello,

I assume you are referring to these Modern UI Apps whcih are suggested by Microsoft in the Start Menu.

You are able to hide or remove them using 2 different ways :
- Hide : check "Tweaks - Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion"
- Remove : check "Modern UI Apps - Content Delivery Manager"

I wish you to have a nice day !

more_horiz
hello winterstorm
Removing the Content Delivery Manager means all UI Apps are not installed
Is this correct?

Thank you Andreas

more_horiz
Hello,

Not exactly, because it will only remove all start menu shortcuts for Microsoft suggested UI Apps (not already installed, this is some kind of UI apps publicity), but not the default installed UI Apps (like Edge, ...).

more_horiz
hello
okay, I understand
thank you for helping
Andreas
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum