I never tried to do an upgrade using a WinReduced ISO ... maybe try to do not use "System - Integrate - Windows Updates Files Cleanup".
I noted it in my ToDo list
Thank you very much for your report !
Winterstorm, after two days of testing i discovered that its not a winreducer bug. When i downloaded the untouched iso i intergrated the updates,reduced the iso and tested it. i didnt thought to test the untouched iso. When i did the problem was there. So its a problem in my iso not in
winreducer. I downloaded an iso from another source intergrated the updates, reduced the iso and everything went ok in the upgrade.