The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.80.0b3] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Automatic restart on 1st boot Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.80.0b3] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Automatic restart on 1st boot

more_horiz
I tried a few runs with the latest version. The 1st gave issues upon the entries for product-key etc. up to choosing who owns the pc: it rebooted and started with those screens again, after entering the details once more, it again rebooted. Seems related to the new entry Web Applications: when I deselect this it does work.

My wccf:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.80.0b3] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Automatic restart on 1st boot EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.80.0b3] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Automatic restart on 1st boot

more_horiz
SOLVED in v0.9.85.0 (Beta 4) !

Hello,

I was able to reproduce this bug, and like you mentioned, "Network - Web Application" was responsible to the 1st login boot loop.

So, I moved this component in the changelog "UNDER INVESTIGATION" list, and remove it from the available network cleanup list, until I will do more investigations.

Thank you very much for your report Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum