The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Update logic Empty[ANSWERED] Update logic

more_horiz
Hi again,

I need only to download the RS1 updates if I use an anniversary iso, right?

I would appreciate it very much when a short info could be implemented in the download section. I have not used winreducer for a long time, so I forgot a lot again. Next time I will save some bulletpoints in a text file.

Thanks a lot!

description[ANSWERED] Update logic EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Update logic

more_horiz
Best for U [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
for first start.

more_horiz
deVilbaT wrote:
Best for U [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
for first start.

It is not my first start and I have the newest iso already. Besides that was not my question. Never the less I thank you.

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes you need to check all RS1 updates in the "WinReducer Updates Downloader" ... but there are no ptrouble downloading all files, because an auto-detection is available in EX-100 integration process.

The only restriction is to correctly put all updates in the correct folder, if you download them by yourself. This is why I encourage you to use the "WinReducer Updates Downloader" ("HOME" -> "TOOLS")

I wish you to have a nice day !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Yes you need to check all RS1 updates in the "WinReducer Updates Downloader" ... but there are no ptrouble downloading all files, because an auto-detection is available in EX-100 integration process.

The only restriction is to correctly put all updates in the correct folder, if you download them by yourself. This is why I encourage you to use the "WinReducer Updates Downloader" ("HOME" -> "TOOLS")

I wish you to have a nice day !

Hi winterstorm,

thanks for quick response. An auto-detection is great. Then TH1 updates, if I download them, simply would have no effect during creation of my customised iso. I ask because I don't want to blow up the size of the iso.

I always use the "WinReducer Updates Downloader" and love em. It is the best way for me to stay up to date. A short info in this section with exact the information you gave me just here would be very helpful for many users. So everybody knows the basics immediately.

You're do a great job. Thanks for your support!

more_horiz
LegolasZ8 wrote:
Then TH1 updates, if I download them, simply would have no effect during creation of my customised iso. I ask because I don't want to blow up the size of the iso.

Yes, these TH1 updates will be not integrated ... if you use your RS1 ISO !

Smile

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
LegolasZ8 wrote:
Then TH1 updates, if I download them, simply would have no effect during creation of my customised iso. I ask because I don't want to blow up the size of the iso.

Yes, these TH1 updates will be not integrated ... if you use your RS1 ISO !

Smile

great, thank you Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum