I would like to know the status of DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

and

dism /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase

without them.......i find windows useless in the long run as far as not having to reinstall for minor and major issues with windows.

Is this actively being worked on as a fix in winreducer?  If not can we please put it do the front of the line or at least tell me what the status is? or if it is something that will ever be fixed ?

I feel it is a crucial tool and must be part of windows, being able to run SFC scannnow and these tools above. I do understand that sfc /scannow might never work simply due the the fact that if you remove many things that windows will not be able to fix things that we removed. BUT the dism restore health and reset component commands should work and be able to reset them to the way they were when we first installed the modified copy of windows we created and installed.

I refuse to keep having to reinstall windows every time I have and issue and the main reason I came to this site in search of a better way to keep my windows stabled and without all the nonsense and telemetry that Microsoft puts in windows.

Please let me know asap, and thanks again for all the hard work you all have done so far to get winreducer up and running......