The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Windows Settings (Easy of Access) Empty[ANSWERED] Windows Settings (Easy of Access)

more_horiz
Hello,

Anyone knows what need to be non-removed for working:
 - Easy of Access / Keyboard - Enable shortcut underlines
 - Easy of Access / Other Options - Visual options

Regards.

description[ANSWERED] Windows Settings (Easy of Access) EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windows Settings (Easy of Access)

more_horiz
so you want to keep it?

did you try keeping:

description[ANSWERED] Windows Settings (Easy of Access) EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windows Settings (Easy of Access)

more_horiz
Yes. These options won't work. I want to keep it. KrX, your post is blank Smile

more_horiz
so you dont see the Quote box where i posted the components?

do you see the code box here:

Code:

<Element Category="Remove - Accessories" Name="Ease of Access" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Control Panels" Name="Control Panel - Ease of Access" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Control Panels" Name="Control Panel - Ease of Access (Files)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Themes - Ease of Access" Selected="true" /

or hear as plain text:

<Element Category="Remove - Accessories" Name="Ease of Access" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Control Panels" Name="Control Panel - Ease of Access" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Control Panels" Name="Control Panel - Ease of Access (Files)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Themes - Ease of Access" Selected="true" /

more_horiz
I got it.
Only "Remove - Accessories / Ease of Access" should be not removed for working.
Anyway thanks.

more_horiz
Hello guys!
What should I to keep so I can use LG Smart Share.
        Maybe i removed too much on Features or Services...
[ANSWERED] Windows Settings (Easy of Access) Featur10
[ANSWERED] Windows Settings (Easy of Access) Servic10
[ANSWERED] Windows Settings (Easy of Access) Servic11

more_horiz
im not sure since i dont use that tool. you sure it does not work because of some Features or Service?

i dont know but maybe

Features:
SMB1 Protocoll
WIndows Subsystem for Linux
Service:
SNMP Trap Service

which you removed. you could first try to enable all Services and Features in your installed OS and see if it works

more_horiz
Always worked before... Now I deleted more things.
             I will figure it out somehow.

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
im not sure since i dont use that tool. you sure it does not work because of some Features or Service?

i dont know but maybe

Features:
SMB1 Protocoll
WIndows Subsystem for Linux
Service:
SNMP Trap Service

which you removed. you could first try to enable all Services and Features in your installed OS and see if it works

Hello KrX.

I deselected SMB1 Protocol and now it works. Danke schön !      Embarassed

more_horiz
ruby2hora wrote:
Hello KrX.

I deselected SMB1 Protocol and now it works. Danke schön !      Embarassed

nice to hear that and no problem Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum