The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100  - v0.9.11.0] Windows Looping Error Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Windows Looping Error

more_horiz
Found what was causing windows go in Infinite Loop after Use Express Settings.
What i did Disable Windows Update Service.

Presets :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin or any mod can confirm it ?

description[SOLVED] [EX-100  - v0.9.11.0] Windows Looping Error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Windows Looping Error

more_horiz
i tried win10 rs1 x64 Pro N and disabled windows updates and didnt get an loop

description[SOLVED] [EX-100  - v0.9.11.0] Windows Looping Error Empty[EX-??? - v?.?.?.?] [? Build 14393.?]

more_horiz
I used windows 10 single language x32 and getting Loop as I only disabled this service only..

description[SOLVED] [EX-100  - v0.9.11.0] Windows Looping Error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Windows Looping Error

more_horiz
POSTS SPILT IN NEW THREAD FOR BETTER READING !

Hello,

I split your posts to avoid having a different discussion in your original post.

So, please follow the rules of "New Topic" creation (mentioned on top of the "New Topic" creation page).

You need to reformat this thread title according to the "New Topic" rules.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

more_horiz
Ok,
but can you confirm this error ?
For Windows 10 Home Single Language & Education.

more_horiz
Hello,

Thank you for your thread title Smile

I tried with the future EX-100 version (v0.9.12.0) which will be released really soon, with the exact same ISO as you, and it worked (I improved this components).

So, when this will be available, could you please report in this thread how it will work for you, thanks.

Have a nice day !

more_horiz
Read this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
Thanks @Admin
I'll try and let you know.

more_horiz
Admin you can close this thread as now its working when i disabled windows update service.
No Loop occured.

Also is it normal for Setup Screen to look like this + nice with optimization i reduced ISO from 3.08 GB to 1.81 GB Very Happy

Windows Before optimization
[SOLVED] [EX-100  - v0.9.11.0] Windows Looping Error AcPDr75

After Optimization
[SOLVED] [EX-100  - v0.9.11.0] Windows Looping Error Fe1P3CD

more_horiz
SOLVED in v0.9.12.0 !

Hello,

Thank you very much for the reminder Smile

About the setup window background color, could you please open a new topic, thanks Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum