The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Missing wccf file entries Empty[IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Missing wccf file entries

more_horiz
hi winter,

this settings arent saved in the wccf file:

[IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Missing wccf file entries Tbvauayv

it would be nice if they were saved. sometimes i forget to switch them on and some components arent removed that way

description[IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Missing wccf file entries EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Missing wccf file entries

more_horiz
I can confirm that - seems to be a general problem as it is the same with WinReducerEX-70:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Missing wccf file entries EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v0.9.11.0] Missing wccf file entries

more_horiz
Nobody uses Optimize ISO. For what?

more_horiz
deVilbaT wrote:
Nobody uses Optimize ISO. For what?

i use it, because only if you active "Optimize iso size" you can switch the expert options to on Razz

more_horiz
Erase tomorrow please:
if (iso optimize size) {you can switch the expert options} {he}
no point. WIM is your GOD, ISO SUX - it works yourself.

more_horiz
hi @KrX, one question just curious: why do you keep all those "Protect" options? Smile is it only because you need those functions or because the ISO needs those functions to start and install?

more_horiz
CreativiTea wrote:
hi @KrX, one question just curious: why do you keep all those "Protect" options? Smile is it only because you need those functions or because the ISO needs those functions to start and install?

i switched them to on because i wanted the component to not be removed while doing test and searching for bugs. normally i use only the protect importan files

more_horiz
ADDED in v1.9.8.0 !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum