The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] How to get ride of FreshPaint, Wonderlist and Co in Win 10 1607 Ent Empty[ANSWERED] How to get ride of FreshPaint, Wonderlist and Co in Win 10 1607 Ent

more_horiz
Hi,
I have reduced all Apps that I think where possible without breaking Windows!? But after that my Enterprise (unbeleavable what MS buts in a Enterprise image!?) still looks like the screenshot below. How can this stupid stuff removed?

Thx for hints DanielĀ 

Tested wiht newest Version 0.9.8[ANSWERED] How to get ride of FreshPaint, Wonderlist and Co in Win 10 1607 Ent Winent10

description[ANSWERED] How to get ride of FreshPaint, Wonderlist and Co in Win 10 1607 Ent EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to get ride of FreshPaint, Wonderlist and Co in Win 10 1607 Ent

more_horiz
Hello,

You have 2 possibilities :
- "Modern UI Apps - Content Delivery Manager" : remove completely this functionality (start menu apps suggestion)
- "Tweaks - Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion" : disable all apps suggestion

Smile

description[ANSWERED] How to get ride of FreshPaint, Wonderlist and Co in Win 10 1607 Ent EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to get ride of FreshPaint, Wonderlist and Co in Win 10 1607 Ent

more_horiz
If you have the chance to work with Enterprise version, take a look at the LTSB version.
There are no apps inside, so no need to remove these things.

more_horiz
caphp wrote:
If you have the chance to work with Enterprise version, take a look at the LTSB version.
There are no apps inside, so no need to remove these things.

ThatĀ is absolutely right, if you are not using metro apps at all, Enterprise Ltsb would be the best option.
I would use only ltsb if there weren't really practical apps for touch devices like draw board etc.

If you still like to use the normal Enterprise version, f.e. because you use some apps, here is my configuration file:
I removed pretty much every app, except those that cannot be downloaded in store again.

WinReducerEX100.wccf
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum