The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] No images are available. Empty[ANSWERED] No images are available.

more_horiz
I have the same problem of this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But now with windows 10 iso (SW_DVD5_Win_Pro_10_1607_64BIT_Spanish_MLF_X21-07267.iso)

I have tested so far:

-Don't remove any driver
-Disabled cleanup of boot and install win.
-Replaced with original boot.wim in winreducer output iso.

Still no image.

description[ANSWERED] No images are available. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] No images are available.

more_horiz
Hello,

What EX-100 version are you using ?

Is this happened after customizing your ISO with EX-100 ?

Thanks for your answers.

description[ANSWERED] No images are available. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] No images are available.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

What EX-100 version are you using ?

Is this happened after customizing your ISO with EX-100 ?

Thanks for your answers.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using the latest one (EX-100 0.9.8.0 alpha), and yes the problem is only present once I use the customized iso, with the original iso , no problem.

I made another test, edit the iso without select/enable/edit any customization in any menu , all default , no remove components, no optimize etc and the problem is the same.

I can share a link for the iso that I use, since its "try" and doesn't contains any serial,volume validation or something like that if you want.

more_horiz
Hello,

I tried to reproduce this, without luck.

If it's possible please send me, by a forum PM or using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (website) :
- a link for your original ISO
- the wccf in your customized ISO (or the according file in the folder "..\WinReducerEX100\HOME\PRESETS\LastUsed" : which should be the last one in this folder)

Thanks.

more_horiz
Omg!

Just found the source of this problem, removing the product number and testing the files before send you, I have found that when you activate the activation on unattended settings and you fill invalid product number for a version (I have HOME license and tried PRO) it shows No images are available instead "wrong product code or something like that".

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback, this will be very useful for many other users Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum