The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[INFO] EX-100 - v0.9.5.0 RS1 Build 14393.00 Host Process for Windows Tasks has stopped working Empty[INFO] EX-100 - v0.9.5.0 RS1 Build 14393.00 Host Process for Windows Tasks has stopped working

more_horiz
Please Note:  I had previously posted this as being solved, however, that was in error and I have now updated it under BUGS.  Please disregard this post and read the new one I have posted.  My apologies for jumping the gun.  This has been a very difficult bug to nail down.

I had done a new build with the latest Windows 10 1607 build# 14393.  Then I started getting an error dialog box popping up in the middle of the screen that says:

Host Process for Windows Tasks has stopped working

Close

And when I hit Close it would just pop right up again.  And so sadly I could not even get a screen shot to show you.  Of course for those of you that know me, it drove me insane doing a lot of testing and going back adding back in lots of components and nothing was changing the outcome.  I knew it was not a WREX100 bug and I knew it had something to do with Windows 10 itself. 

Please see this updated under BUGS

The Geekster

Please see this updated under BUGS

description[INFO] EX-100 - v0.9.5.0 RS1 Build 14393.00 Host Process for Windows Tasks has stopped working EmptyRe: [INFO] EX-100 - v0.9.5.0 RS1 Build 14393.00 Host Process for Windows Tasks has stopped working

more_horiz
Thanks for the info, so we know that its not an winreducer bug Wink

description[INFO] EX-100 - v0.9.5.0 RS1 Build 14393.00 Host Process for Windows Tasks has stopped working EmptyRe: [INFO] EX-100 - v0.9.5.0 RS1 Build 14393.00 Host Process for Windows Tasks has stopped working

more_horiz
Remover Keyboard English US make that issue.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum