The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] WinReducerEX100PI.cmd Empty[ANSWERED] WinReducerEX100PI.cmd

more_horiz
Hello What is the good parametre for this silent mode at the start
sorry for my engglish

"%CDROM%\WinReducerEX100PI\UltraUXThemePatcher.exe"/s

thanks

description[ANSWERED] WinReducerEX100PI.cmd EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] WinReducerEX100PI.cmd

more_horiz
Hello,

It seems you are using the correct silent switch (untested by me).

if you are using the latest 3.1.0 version, you have to take care about the fact TH2 ISO are not supported by UltraUXThemePatcher.

This is what I found from this source :https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en
About UltraUXThemePatcher
UltraUXThemePatcher modifies your system files so that 3. party themes can be used. You can download Windows themes from third parties and activate them. The program backups the original system files and all changes can be undone by uninstalling if you have issues.
UltraUXThemePatcher is available for Windows XP to Windows 10 RTM and Anniversary Update (up to 14393) for 32bit and 64bit version.
Note: This application make changes to your system files, this can lead to unexpected problems or total breakdown of Windows!

Windows 10 TH2 Release 1511 (10.0.10586) is not supported!

Hope this helps you !

description[ANSWERED] WinReducerEX100PI.cmd EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] WinReducerEX100PI.cmd

more_horiz
Im using the rs1  whith the last beta 9.3.1
i think is UltraUXThemePatcher.exe whos doesnt work in silent mode 
thanks
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum