The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionHELP can no longer get DISM installed correctly EmptyHELP can no longer get DISM installed correctly

more_horiz
First, i'm a paying customer and have been using this software for a long time.  Second, I updated it to the latest version today and not only was I forced to re-active but now i can't run the software at all as DISM will not install correctly.  
It didn't appear as if WinReducer was downloading it so i went and used GetWaikTools to download a copy and now have an ADK_5 directory with a bunch of files in it.  How do i get this installed correctly?  NO matter where i put the folder WinReducer never sees it and thinks it's not installed.

descriptionHELP can no longer get DISM installed correctly EmptyRe: HELP can no longer get DISM installed correctly

more_horiz
hi,

which version are you using 32 or 64 bit? -> https://www.winreducer.net/winreducer-ex-81.html

i tried both versions and everything was ok for me.

descriptionHELP can no longer get DISM installed correctly EmptyRe: HELP can no longer get DISM installed correctly

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you tried to disable your AV or your firewall ?

Maybe this is a Microsoft servers issue, have you tried again since ?

Thank you very much for your feedback.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum