The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionsetup background manual change Emptysetup background manual change

more_horiz
hello,

can you change the setup screen wallpaper manually?

descriptionsetup background manual change EmptyRe: setup background manual change

more_horiz
hi,

did you try in winreducer -> Appearence Tab -> switch "Active Theme Support" to on -> Backgrounds Tab

and the first two are for the installation screen

you can click on the ".bmp" text next to the button, to get more information what resolution the picture needs to be

descriptionsetup background manual change EmptyRe: setup background manual change

more_horiz
yes of course but thats not working.
i use the correct size(1024x768) but when i test the iso file nothing is changed :S

more_horiz
hmm ok didnt know that, i never used this feature in winreducer. i did it manually but the last time was years ago.

for windows 7 it was like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
ok thanks for your help
weird that it does not work in winreducer

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you tried to test with a : WinReducer Theme for Windows ?

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm,

yes and i have the same problem when i use a theme.
the problem is only the setup backgrounds.
windows wallpaper,icons etc works fine.
i hope you can fix this Very Happy
thnks.

more_horiz
Hello,

Which Windows 10 build are you using ? (TH1, TH2 or RS1)

Smile

more_horiz
ad this moment the rs1. yesterday the th2 but its the same with both versions

more_horiz
Just an idea : Are you using a wccf (presets file) to load your settings ? If yes, please check the paths of all theme files, because if the files don't exist they will be automatically skipped. To bypass this, just reload the theme in EX-100.

more_horiz
no i dont use that. i download the latest winreducer i open it change only backgrounds an finalyze the iso. nothing more Smile

more_horiz
OK, I will look at this really soon Smile

Thanks.

more_horiz
ok thank you very much Very Happy have a nice day
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum