The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinReducer EX-81 - v1.4.3.0 oobe fails EmptyWinReducer EX-81 - v1.4.3.0 oobe fails

more_horiz
so WinReducer creates file WinReducerEX81PI.cmd on drive C and folder WinReducerEX81PI on ISO, but WinReducerEX81PI.cmd contains only such records
"%CDROM%\WinReducerEX81PI\Silverlight_41212_x64.exe"
"%CDROM%\WinReducerEX81PI\VCRHyb64.exe"
and nothing like this:
@ECHO OFF
for %%i in (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist %%i:\sources\install.wim set CDROM=%%i:
if not defined CDROM goto :eof
echo Detected CDROM as drive %CDROM%
cd\

when i run it manually it says it could not find the path specified.

descriptionWinReducer EX-81 - v1.4.3.0 oobe fails EmptyRe: WinReducer EX-81 - v1.4.3.0 oobe fails

more_horiz
Hello,

WinReducerPI is saving exactly the text displayed in the "System - OOBE" tab, in the file WinReducerEX81PI.cmd.

Could you please launch EX-81 and go to "System - OOBE" tab to confirm if the "@echo off" (and other lines) you mentioned is present. Thanks.

descriptionWinReducer EX-81 - v1.4.3.0 oobe fails EmptyRe: WinReducer EX-81 - v1.4.3.0 oobe fails

more_horiz
i understand that WinReducerEX81PI.cmd contains the text from System - OOBE. in my case it contains only such records:
"%CDROM%\WinReducerEX81PI\Silverlight_41212_x64.exe"
"%CDROM%\WinReducerEX81PI\VCRHyb64.exe"
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum