The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] One or more component Empty[SOLVED] One or more component

more_horiz
Software: WinreducerEX 8.1 - 1.4.2.0
ISO: Windows 8.1 Pro x64(Latest official iso)

While installation about getting ready, there is an error appears says "Windows could not configure one or more components. To install Windows, restart the computer and restart the installation."

Which component i have to keep?

Thanks in advance...

description[SOLVED] One or more component EmptyRe: [SOLVED] One or more component

more_horiz
Hello,

This seems to be an "unattended" file trouble, at least if you are using one.

If you created it with WinReducer it should work correctly, but if you created your own unattended file maybe I need to check it.

Have you used WinReducer "Encrypted Drive (eHDD)" options (in "Unattended" tab) ?

description[SOLVED] One or more component EmptyRe: [SOLVED] One or more component

more_horiz
No, i have no any unattended file. Also i haven't used any unattended options. Im using notebook, may be its about Drivers?

For more exact solution here my config:

https://yadi.sk/d/Fi2oQ4zys5Q5d

more_horiz
Ah OK ... I will try your wccf and I will report back in few hours.

more_horiz
OK, I confirm this is a bug Wink

I will try to solve it for the next release which will be available on 04 June 2016 Smile

In all cases, I will keep you informed in this thread.

more_horiz
Thank you winterstorm, waiting for update  Smile

more_horiz
Hello,

So ... I finally found the bug, and that was a deep bug [related to "System - Integrate Updates" component] Wink

As this is a major bug, I will release a new fix build Tuesday 31 May 2016 instead of 04 June 2016 ! This new build will also include an important speed improvements for the "Optimizations" components Smile

more_horiz
SOLVED in v1.4.3.0 !

Topic moved to EX-81 Bugs forum !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
SOLVED in v1.4.3.0 !

Topic moved to EX-81 Bugs forum !

Thank you! Im so busy these days, as soon as possible ill try it on my machine.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum