The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] App Readiness Service break Windows Installation Empty[SOLVED] App Readiness Service break Windows Installation

more_horiz
Hello. Thanks for read my post.
After of created some ISOs App Readiness Service break the last step of Windows Instalattion.
In last step with the screen to input serial number if using an correct serial number or skip serial number after of one or two minutes the machine is restarted and return to same screen of serial number not allowing progress the installation.
Creating some ISOs e selecting one and others components finally I see that was App Readiness service. Even removing Metro UI apps the problem continue.
If using Winreducer EX-100 version 0.4.3 with Windows 10 PRO TH1 removing App Readiness not break installation.
The problem is in current version using Windows 10 TH2 last ISO version 02-13-2016.
Thanks.

description[SOLVED] App Readiness Service break Windows Installation EmptyRe: [SOLVED] App Readiness Service break Windows Installation

more_horiz
Hello,

Which EX-100 build are you using ? Thanks Smile

description[SOLVED] App Readiness Service break Windows Installation EmptyRe: [SOLVED] App Readiness Service break Windows Installation

more_horiz
Previous 0.7.4.
Thanks.

more_horiz
i tried it with the newest version 0.9.11.0 and it broke the installtion.

after hitting "use express settings" the VM restarted and went back to this screen again

more_horiz
SOLVED in v0.9.15.0 !

Hello,

Thank you very much for your report.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum