The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Search function and notepad dissapear Empty[SOLVED] Search function and notepad dissapear

more_horiz
Hello.

I have using my wccf file since version 0.6. But now i tried clean on with 0.7xx versions and strange bug it always happens with search function on search button on taskbar. And notepad completely dissapear even i didn't remove. I know this bug is on task Remove-Tweaks. Because i tried 2 times with nothing removed and one iso was working fine and other with same settings didn't.
One thing i notice too everytime this don't work folder icon on taskbar never appear. Freaking strange  affraid

I will let my wccf file just in case you can try when you have free time.
Thanks for helping.

description[SOLVED] Search function and notepad dissapear EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Search function and notepad dissapear

more_horiz
Fix: https://forum.winreducer.net/t1215p30-windows-10-tp-10041-installation-error-loop#16036

You can close this thread.

description[SOLVED] Search function and notepad dissapear EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Search function and notepad dissapear

more_horiz
Hello,

Thanks for the feedback Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum