The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 0.7.4.0 disappears after folder selection Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer 0.7.4.0 disappears after folder selection

more_horiz
I wanted to try 0.7.4.0 after 0.7.1.0, but it disappears after I have selected the folder. WinReducer remains active in the taskmanager, but the window (which version to mount) does not appear.
Prior to this I downloaded all required software (only 7-Zip was required, but all were set to on).
I tried several times, with the same folder I always use on my boot drive.
I also checked the log in HOME\SOFTWARE\LOG, that makes no mention of any issue.

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 0.7.4.0 disappears after folder selection EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 0.7.4.0 disappears after folder selection

more_horiz
I've also experienced a similar disappearing trick; WinReducer is still there but disappears from the taskbar... however I can alt-tab to it and it will come back to the taskbar.
This may be related

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 0.7.4.0 disappears after folder selection EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 0.7.4.0 disappears after folder selection

more_horiz
Hello, I will have a look at this ... which ISO are you using ? which running OS ?

Thanks for the reports.

more_horiz
Thank you:
WinReducer 0.7.4.0 (english) on Windows 10 Pro x64 Dutch 10.0.10586
Image/Folder is Windows 10 Pro x64 Dutch 10.0.10586 (104, TH2)

more_horiz
Is this an official ISO ?

Have you tried to update it to the latest .318 build (= May 2016 cumulative update) ?

more_horiz
It is the official ISO and it worked previously with 0.7.1.0.
I will download the latest build and see how WinReducer works with that.

more_horiz
In my language there is no newer build in my locale: 10.0.10586.71 (not 104 as stated above).

more_horiz
And just like that it works again. Strange....
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum