The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinreducerEX 8.1 1.4.1.0 - Grayed Out Features Tab EmptyWinreducerEX 8.1 1.4.1.0 - Grayed Out Features Tab

more_horiz
As at the Winreducer EX 7, features tab grayed out. I can't change/click anything. I'm using customized Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1 as OS. My iso is windows 8 pro x64 update 3. What should i do? Thanks for helps!

descriptionWinreducerEX 8.1 1.4.1.0 - Grayed Out Features Tab EmptyRe: WinreducerEX 8.1 1.4.1.0 - Grayed Out Features Tab

more_horiz
Updated into 1.4.2.0 right now, still same.

descriptionWinreducerEX 8.1 1.4.1.0 - Grayed Out Features Tab EmptyRe: WinreducerEX 8.1 1.4.1.0 - Grayed Out Features Tab

more_horiz
Hello,

You are talking about the fact you are using a customized Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1 as OS ... how long did you create it ? This is maybe the source of the problem.

If you used EX-70 (before v1.4.0.0) to create it, there are some troubles with those old builds, and recreate your customized OS with a newer EX70, v1.4.0.0 or newer build, version should solve your trouble because I fixed the bug few builds ago.

If may try to recreate a new customized ISO, and test it in a virtual machine.

EDIT : just for information but the bug should be solved : https://forum.winreducer.net/t1634-features-and-services-options-grayed-out#14911

more_horiz
Hi,
I created my W7 iso with latest WinEX 7 build. I had same problem at WinEX 7(1.4.0.0 - 1.4.1.0) but solved with latest builds(1.4.4.0).
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum