The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description [ANSWERED] auto configure hdd for intallation Empty [ANSWERED] auto configure hdd for intallation

more_horiz
Hi all,

kind of new with WinReducer, but modified some windows images and i like it. I do have a question though, is there somewhere an option for auto hard drive configurations, i just need to change settings to hdd 0, 500MB (boot) and 100GB for the installation.

Is this possible, or do i have to change the answers file manually for this ?

description [ANSWERED] auto configure hdd for intallation EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] auto configure hdd for intallation

more_horiz
hi,

i made a request here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but you could add the lines from the link i posted there and put them to the answer file, but be carefull, if you make something wrong and you got a partition/hdd you save your data, it could be wiped

description [ANSWERED] auto configure hdd for intallation EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] auto configure hdd for intallation

more_horiz
Ok thanks, i'll take a look at the link, thanks for creating the request!

more_horiz
btw, where to insert the disk config in the xml file ? or just under the main architecture part ?

more_horiz

Applies To
Microsoft-Windows-Setup.

in an winreducer created file it is line 14

more_horiz
ok thanks

more_horiz
Moved to HELP - ANSWERED forum

because this request already exists
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum