The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description [ANSWERED] Archive Empty [ANSWERED] Archive

more_horiz
I can't access the EX100 archive link, says it's no longer valid. I've had a lot of trouble with 0.7.1a, every build, even ones which do nothing but apply updates seem to fail on VirtualBox. I try the original image (en_windows_10_multiple_editions_version_1511_updated_feb_2016_x64_dvd_8379634 : md5:a4fde74732557d75ffc5354d0271832e) and it works without a problem so it's not a VM issue. Anyway I sourced 0.6.6a from some other website Shocked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and will try that

description [ANSWERED] Archive EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Archive

more_horiz
Most of the trouble is selfmade by using unatended.xml files, removing experimental stuff, or adding some kind of software.
Try to download the software here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and start with your iso with simple removings. Do not use the experemental ones and USE (!) the "Protect ..." features.

more_horiz
Hi.

There are components in winreducer that seem to be unrelated to Windows Update but still can let updates fail to install in one way or another.

Could you explain what the exact problem is?

Do all updates fail or only several ones?

Did you use a existing wccf file or made a new fresh one?

I have made a new build this week with the newest version and the updates work fine.

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I will solve the "Archives" links in few minutes. Thank you very much for the report Smile

more_horiz
Whirlinurd wrote:
Hi.

There are components in winreducer that seem to be unrelated to Windows Update but still can let updates fail to install in one way or another.

Could you explain what the exact problem is?

Do all updates fail or only several ones?

Did you use a existing wccf file or made a new fresh one?

I have made a new build this week with the newest version and the updates work fine.

Hello,

Could please read this thread : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And try this solution : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum