The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionQuick Access - don't show common folders & files EmptyQuick Access - don't show common folders & files

more_horiz
The new Quick Access menu is like favourites, except it also displays common folders (the ones that can't be unpinned) & files (which is off by default). You can toggle these in the view preferences as described here, however it'd be cool if WinReducer could configure this too Very Happy

descriptionQuick Access - don't show common folders & files EmptyRe: Quick Access - don't show common folders & files

more_horiz
so what you want is if you open file explorer or WIN-KEY + E to open "this computer" ? if yes you could use the tweak

"Explorer - Open File Explorer To (This PC)" in winreducer Wink

descriptionQuick Access - don't show common folders & files EmptyRe: Quick Access - don't show common folders & files

more_horiz
No, the tweak that I'm requesting changes the folders displayed within Quick Access: it removes recently used folders and files so that Quick Access now functions like Favourites used to.

more_horiz
Hello,

I've noted it for the future builds ... thanks for the idea !

Smile

more_horiz
so it should be this :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

not sure why i marked it as implemented, maybe because i was satisfied that WIN + E opens now this computer Wink

EDIT: more or less like this

descriptionQuick Access - don't show common folders & files Emptyerror Quick access

more_horiz
Winreducer 2.0.4.0 Quick access-does not show in Windows Explorer desktop, downloads and winreducer 2.0.2.0 does not make such errors and the same settings for both
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum