The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] After automatic update, winreducer does not start Empty[SOLVED] After automatic update, winreducer does not start

more_horiz
im always seeing it but every time i forget to post it.

when winreducer 7 findes an update and extracts all files the messagebox appears that everything is ok. After hitting ok winreducer 7 is not starting.

for winreucer 8.1 and winreducer 10 is works without an problem,

description[SOLVED] After automatic update, winreducer does not start EmptyRe: [SOLVED] After automatic update, winreducer does not start

more_horiz
Hello KrX Smile

I've tried and it works under Windows 8.1.3 x64, are you using Windows 7 or Windows 10 for this ?

description[SOLVED] After automatic update, winreducer does not start EmptyRe: [SOLVED] After automatic update, winreducer does not start

more_horiz
i use windows 7, and on win7 only winreducer 7 is the only program that does not start automatically after updateing itself

more_horiz
OK, I will try to reproduce this Wink

more_horiz
this time it worked after updateing it to 1.4.4.0

more_horiz
OK, thanks for the report Smile

more_horiz
did you change anything or is it just "magic" xD

more_horiz
Hello,

I've updated the windows edition detection (in the "OPEN" window) to avoid some troubles with future functionalities. So, maybe it also solved this ... and it seems I forgot to mention it in the changelog Wink

more_horiz
ok, i will wait till the next version and if it works again i will mark this problem as solved

more_horiz
all right   Very Happy

more_horiz
i forgot to report back. the problem didnt occure since than
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum