The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Diagnostic Tracking Service -> problem first login Empty[SOLVED] Diagnostic Tracking Service -> problem first login

more_horiz
hey winter,

when removing this service "Diagnostic Tracking Service" i get this "error" at first automatic login after installation:

[SOLVED] Diagnostic Tracking Service -> problem first login Mx47mk64

even entering the right information i cant login. after restrting the system the user gets loged in automatically without this problem. as i can say it only happens during this first login

EDIT: the message says something like "The SAM server or the LSA are in a state, in which the security procedure cant be processed" (something like that ;O)

EDIT2: the exact message in engish "The Security Accounts Manager (SAM) or Local Security Authority (LSA) server was in the wrong state to perform the security operation."

description[SOLVED] Diagnostic Tracking Service -> problem first login EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Diagnostic Tracking Service -> problem first login

more_horiz
I removed this too, but did not get this error.
What else did you remove ?

description[SOLVED] Diagnostic Tracking Service -> problem first login EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Diagnostic Tracking Service -> problem first login

more_horiz
i removed a lot of stuff and i tested it now again and removed only this component and got no error.

so its probably a combination of 2 or more components.

so i will do some more tests, use an untouched iso -> remove diagnostic tracking service and after that remove stuff till i get this error again.

if someone is interested, here is my config

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
it is a liitle bit funny.

when i use an untouched iso and just put my anattanded.xml in i get this error, but when i reduce stuff and use this xml and dont choose this service i dont get this error oO

but after removeing this service i get again this error oO

here is my xml (seems pretty normal), just created with winreducer

more_horiz
im not sure why but the problem dont show up now.

same iso, same wccf file only new winreducer version.

more_horiz
tried with the newest version.

problem seems to be solved
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum