The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] I can´t integrate JPG BMP OU PNG images Winreducer100 new version Empty[SOLVED] I can´t integrate JPG BMP OU PNG images Winreducer100 new version

more_horiz
hi winter all right? The bugs have been resolved? I tried to include the images in the new version of winreducer100 and can not ... continue using Windows 7 as the operating system and the ISO to customize is the latest ISO provided by Microsoft.

A hug

Mitz

description[SOLVED] I can´t integrate JPG BMP OU PNG images Winreducer100 new version EmptyRe: [SOLVED] I can´t integrate JPG BMP OU PNG images Winreducer100 new version

more_horiz
hi winter all right? Could verify that the bug remains ? I auditioned with the latest build of Windows 10 and could not join the images.

thank you

description[SOLVED] I can´t integrate JPG BMP OU PNG images Winreducer100 new version EmptyRe: [SOLVED] I can´t integrate JPG BMP OU PNG images Winreducer100 new version

more_horiz
hi,

from the changelog of winreducer 10:

* WinReducer EX-100 - v0.7.0.0 (Alpha) (28 April 2016)

- FIX : "Appearance - Background - Desktop Wallpaper" : Didn't work properly

or are there any other things that do not work for you ?

more_horiz
good morning friend , I'm sorry for the confusion , my English is poor and some things end up going blank, just one more question , could tell me when this update happen?

TThanks and have a nice day

more_horiz
hi,

version v0.7.0.0 (which i posted an part of the changelog) was on 28 April 2016

winterstorm released an new update v0.7.1.0 on 29 April 2016

you can always see the changelog on the first post of the winreducer 10 thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
hi,

version v0.7.0.0 (which i posted an part of the changelog) was on 28 April 2016

winterstorm released an new update v0.7.1.0 on 29 April 2016

you can always see the changelog on the first post of the winreducer 10 thread:

Krx this version works with the last windows 10 build normally ?

One More Time.. Thanks

more_horiz
Mitz wrote:
Krx this version works with the last windows 10 build normally ?

One More Time.. Thanks

i did not try to change any background and so on, but there are some problems (for me at last) with build 14332

im trying to find out whats causing those problems so hopefully they can be solved soon

more_horiz
Thanks KrX

more_horiz
no problem Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum