The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] I´cant integrate BMP JPG ou PNG images in my windows 10 ISO Empty[SOLVED] I´cant integrate BMP JPG ou PNG images in my windows 10 ISO

more_horiz
good personal day okay ? I'm using winreducer100 in my windows 7 and trying to customize my iso windows 10 , but I'm unable to insert BMP JPG or PNG images in my iso, what I'm doing wrong ?

att

Mitz

[SOLVED] I´cant integrate BMP JPG ou PNG images in my windows 10 ISO Sem_ty20

[SOLVED] I´cant integrate BMP JPG ou PNG images in my windows 10 ISO Sem_ty21
[SOLVED] I´cant integrate BMP JPG ou PNG images in my windows 10 ISO Sem_ty22

description[SOLVED] I´cant integrate BMP JPG ou PNG images in my windows 10 ISO EmptyRe: [SOLVED] I´cant integrate BMP JPG ou PNG images in my windows 10 ISO

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you tried to load a WinReducer Theme for Windows ?

I'm trying with only a wallpaper to apply it, and see what happens Wink

description[SOLVED] I´cant integrate BMP JPG ou PNG images in my windows 10 ISO EmptyRe: [SOLVED] I´cant integrate BMP JPG ou PNG images in my windows 10 ISO

more_horiz
No, i didn´t try to load a theme for windows, only images winter, do you want i load a theme ?

more_horiz
Yes please try it, I'm finishing installing the customized ISO I created.

more_horiz
You are right, there is a bug.

It will be solved in the next build, thank you very much for the report.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
You are right, there is a bug.

It will be solved in the next build, thank you very much for the report.

Thanks Winter, i have a doubt, do you have any previous to next build ?

more_horiz
It should be Sunday or Monday Wink

more_horiz
thanks e one more time thanks for help me your program is the best

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
It should be Sunday or Monday Wink

Good Morning Winter.. the bug are solved ? 

Thanks and have a good day

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes, this has been solved and also delayed a little. I will release the fixed build in 2 or 3 days.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
I will release the fixed build in 2 or 3 days.

With new removements ?

more_horiz
Hello,

It should add some new components, like telemetry described in the other thread, if it's validated during my tests Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Yes, this has been solved and also delayed a little. I will release the fixed build in 2 or 3 days.

Thanks Winter.. and have a nice job..

Greetings for brazil ^^
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum