The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionbecause of component OneCore was removed of WinReducer ? Emptybecause of component OneCore was removed of WinReducer ?

more_horiz
Thanks for read my post.
In WinReducer changelog
- UNDER INVESTIGATION : "Accessories - Windows OneCore" : Due to new MS information about this component. Component hidden from the list for an undetermined period.

What is the new MS information about OneCore ? What is the because that component was removed ?
Thanks.

descriptionbecause of component OneCore was removed of WinReducer ? EmptyRe: because of component OneCore was removed of WinReducer ?

more_horiz
Hello,

I've proceeded like this because I was working in the first alpha builds on the onecore components, but as MS confirmed that it was like the kernel base for all their systems (w10 phone, w10 computer and w10 xbox360).

So removing it break the entire system, I let it in the changelog because I would like to work on this in the future Smile

descriptionbecause of component OneCore was removed of WinReducer ? EmptyRe: because of component OneCore was removed of WinReducer ?

more_horiz
Thanks for your reply.
I has created an ISO of Windows 10 TH1 using previous versions of Winreducer when had the option to remove OneCore and removing OneCore run without problemas here.
I understand your decision in remove that feature, but if removing OneCore not create problem with some programs will to be good an option in Winreducer to show that removed feature for advanced users.
Hmm if I use an previous version of Winreducer to remove OneCore and after use an current version of Winreducer not will create problem when creating an ISO ?
Thanks again.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum