The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Backgrounds? Empty[ANSWERED] Backgrounds?

more_horiz
The explanation isn't clear as to the differences between;

"Background - Setup Screen"
&
"Background - Setup Screen Window"

I pointed each choice to a different .bmp, but during install, after the very first screen with M$'s flag, the 2nd screen afterwards had one .bmp imposed over the other. The 'Where do you want to Install Windows' box was mostly displaced from view.

I haven't done this in a while and was remembering the RT7 Lite GUI which was far easier to use (thou less effective in some aspects).

description[ANSWERED] Backgrounds? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Backgrounds?

more_horiz
Hello,

Maybe you may try to load a Theme Pack for windows to see all differences : https://www.winreducer.net/windows-themes.html

- "Background - Setup Screen" : the background picture
- "Background - Setup Screen Window" : to change the GUI window (the one with the red close button) ... take care this one is really sensitive and mostly hard to create

As I said try to launch in WinReducer a Windows Theme Pack how this works.

description[ANSWERED] Backgrounds? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Backgrounds?

more_horiz
" to change the GUI window (the one with the red close button) ... take care this one is really sensitive and mostly hard to create"

That must be the problem.  That shouldn't even be an option here! In fact, that entire page should be removed. Wallpaper is easily added after the fact. The very short lived setup screens aren't worth the time to change.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum