it is possible, but you Need to do some things:
1. open your old wccf file with i.e. Notepad++
2. your first lines should look like this (new for EX Software)
especially the forth line
Needs to look like this.
3. save the file, now you should be able to load it to winreducer
you are not finished here !!!
4. load it to winreducer, youc an use the Preset Editor at START -> Tools, check all components now, because im sure that some/a lot of components you want to remove arent selected (because the Name changed).
also there should be some new components that are added since your list time using your wccf file, so you can remove more stuff if you want
5. save your new wccf file !!!
6. Close the preset Editor and now you can use your new wccf file. if you didnt use the Preset Editor, but mounted your Image, you should Close winreducer and start it again (just to make sure no entries from your old wccf file are loaded, this could cause a bug ??maybe??)