The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Error on second install boot Empty[SOLVED] Error on second install boot

more_horiz
Hi everybody

thanks for the wonderful software, it have all i need, but i have a problem with install

specifically on second boot (first reboot) appears a message and a ok button

[SOLVED] Error on second install boot Error10
the message says: 

the computer restarted unexpectedly or there was an unexpected error. Windows Setup can not continue. to install Windows , click " OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation

After that it reboots and wont pass that screen

i did turn off and on "automatic removing process" and i tried with and without iis msmq and framework 3.5

thanks for the help... and keep it going

description[SOLVED] Error on second install boot EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Error on second install boot

more_horiz
to help you the better is to post the .wccf used and described where the .iso comes from.

description[SOLVED] Error on second install boot EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Error on second install boot

more_horiz
My wccf

Pastebin . com/pzmmYCyQ

My ISO
Win10 1511 single language spanish x64
And thanks

more_horiz
I cannot download the .wccf

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
I cannot download the .wccf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wink

@xgeo23

i would say it is caused by something from the features and/or service tab, since this is still an alpha and those 2 tabs arent tested yet for such bugs the problem should be there.

what you could so is use winreducer without using the features and service tab, or trying to find what component is causing it by removing always i.e. 5 components from features/serice and test that iso if it works till you get the component (+ posting it here so winter can fix it faster)

more_horiz
Ok, i'll do it and post the results here... Thanks for your help

more_horiz
Quite often, this error can be bypassed by changing a registry value. When you get the error, press Win+F5 to bring up the registry editor. Go to HKLM\System\Setup\Status\ChildCompletion, double click setup.exe, and change the value from 1 to 3. Restart.

It has always worked for me when I get this error.

more_horiz
hi,

it was probably one of this components:

Remove - Modern UI Apps -> Get Started
Windows Firewall Service
Internet Information Services (IIS)

all those components were updated and didnt cause this error since some time
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum