The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] winreducer catalog updates Empty[ANSWERED] winreducer catalog updates

more_horiz
I noticed there wasnt any catalog updates to winreducer 70, for a while.  Has support stopped?
(I REALLY tried to search pages to find out what was going on.)

What about winreducer 81, will/when support stop?

description[ANSWERED] winreducer catalog updates EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] winreducer catalog updates

more_horiz
Hello,

If you are talking about "WinReducer81.exe", it has been replaced by a newer software "WinReducerEX81.exe" (download file link in the WinReducer.net website). "WinReducer81.exe" is not any more supported !

So, with EX-81 (as well as with EX-100, for Windows 10), you are able to access to the complete Updates Catalog.

In other word, you need to use WinReducer EX-81 (or EX-100, for Windows 10) to download all Windows Updates and integrate them in your ISO.

PS : The EX-70 Updates Catalog is a work in progress (by not yet released), so it will be available really soon with a wonderful newer EX-70 build.

I wish you to have nice day !

[TOPIC MOVED TO HELP FORUM]

description[ANSWERED] winreducer catalog updates EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] winreducer catalog updates

more_horiz
Thank you winterstorm for all the hard work!

Oops.  I did mean to refer to EX-70 and EX-81.

Its good to know about the EX-70 catalog.  Thanks! Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum