The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Installation restarts after Just a Moment.... Empty[SOLVED] Installation restarts after Just a Moment....

more_horiz
Hi, im using Winreducer version: 0.6.0.0, Windows 10 Home with all updates till January 2016.

Installation restarts when "Just a Moment..." message appers after finishing first sign in settings.

Here my config file:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[SOLVED] Installation restarts after Just a Moment.... EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Installation restarts after Just a Moment....

more_horiz
Hello,

I see that you used many "Features" and "Services" components, and regards to the fact they are not fully tested, so could you please try again without selecting all "Features" and "Services components.

Please tell me the result, thanks.

description[SOLVED] Installation restarts after Just a Moment.... EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Installation restarts after Just a Moment....

more_horiz
I just kept all drivers,Windows Defender-Security Center(just disabled) and selected protect Modern UI Apps(may be its about interface) and. Now its works. Thanks for helps winterstorm!

more_horiz
You are welcome Smile

And for the record, I will update all these components really soon Wink

more_horiz
Mesen wrote:
I just kept all drivers,Windows Defender-Security Center(just disabled) and selected protect Modern UI Apps(may be its about interface) and. Now its works. Thanks for helps winterstorm!

hi,

it could be that Get Started caused it and i reported it a while ago. this component was fixed some time ago.

so i will mark it as solved, if it still happens answer here and i will put it back in the bugs section as not solved
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum