The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Graphics Driver on Install  Empty[ANSWERED] Graphics Driver on Install

more_horiz
This is something that has been driving me crazy for a long time and just keep forgetting to ask about it because it only affects my desktop monitor when I am installing.  I have one of those big Samsung flat monitors with an ASUS/Radeon graphics cards and when I am installing it looks a TV that needs to be tuned in   haha   Anyways I have tried putting the graphics drivers everywhere I can think of so they can be installed while the install is happening.  It's a real pain trying to move a cursor around on a screen that is wrapped around twice and and having to look for the driver software to install so you can see again.

Also I am very curious as to what types of software can you have in the Integrated\Software and what happens with those pieces of software when the install takes place?  I ask because I never see them actually in the list of installed software after the install is done.

Thanks!!

Geekster

description[ANSWERED] Graphics Driver on Install  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Graphics Driver on Install

more_horiz
I am very surprised that no one wanted to take the time to answer this post.  However, I do have to report that in this last build that I did with WREX ver.0.6.3.0 when I did the install I was pleasantly surprised to see that it actually installed my Graphics Adapter driver and I could finally read my screen while it installed.  

I am still curious about the second half of my question so it would be nice to have that mystery solved as well.

The Geekster

description[ANSWERED] Graphics Driver on Install  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Graphics Driver on Install

more_horiz
huh it seems i overlooked this Topic.

good to hear that the Driver Integration is working now for you.

for the other hald of your post.

you can add Software like Firefox.exe if you want also with a silent Switch to install it without user interaction. the Software will be copied to your iso (so your iso will get bigger, but i could also be totally wron on that xD since i never used that).

im not sure because i didnt use it also. but if you choose the oobe part the software will be installed (only with Switches/ without a Switch they will only be launched and you Need to install them manually)
during Installation or after the first Login before you get to your Desktop (i would suggest it is after Login in)

more_horiz
Thank you KrX for your reply on both topics.  After doing some digging around on here like I should have to begin with, I did find out that the answer lies within using the OOBE feature.  It's a great feature and I am starting to use it now. 

Again, thanks for you response

Geekster
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum