The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] error installing windows Empty[SOLVED] error installing windows

more_horiz
Hi guys, im trying to install windows 10 on a virtual machine an give me this error [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I start the virtual machine with the iso customized and show me the windows logo and is loading  for a few seconds and then the bluescreen.
In the customized windows i only remove the lenguages with winreducer.

Whit the original iso i have no problems to install.

Sorry my bad english

description[SOLVED] error installing windows EmptyRe: [SOLVED] error installing windows

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you activated "Presets - Protect VMware" or "Presets - Protect VirtualBox" ?

description[SOLVED] error installing windows EmptyRe: [SOLVED] error installing windows

more_horiz
Hey winter, i tried activating that but the problem persist

After a lots of tries i found that the problem appeared when i remove the spanish language, my ISO language is  SPANISH LATAM

problem solved Very Happy

more_horiz
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback Smile

In the "OPEN", are you seeing in the Windows Edition selection : "(es-ES)" or another value ? Thanks Smile

more_horiz
Hi,  in the OPEN shows me (es-MX)

more_horiz
Thanks, I will solve this in the next build ...Wink

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v0.5.8.0 !

EDIT : Topic moved in EX-100 Bugs Forum !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum