The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionAnother bug having to do with still yet another Security issue.................. EmptyAnother bug having to do with still yet another Security issue..................

more_horiz
And I do apologize for not continuing this last night but fell asleep right in the middle of my post about Windows Activation being broken.  haha   I think I may have written about this issue with WinReducer81 as well because both of them have this same issue.  Something and I haven't figured out what that is but who knows, maybe it's Windows Store again that is also BREAKING User Accounts, and I will test for that.  The issue in both WinReducer81 and WinReducer 100 is that you can delete people from your computer all day.  But you can not add anyone either.  I am sure most people are like me and don't really care about that.  And that's another good band-aid   lol   However, there are those on here that are using this for their company and that would not be a very nice bug in the software.

P.S./Follow-Up

As time has gone by I now realize it doesn't take much to break User Accounts and another one is Credential Manager. 

Geekster

descriptionAnother bug having to do with still yet another Security issue.................. EmptyRe: Another bug having to do with still yet another Security issue..................

more_horiz
Hello,

this report is old, does this problem still happen?

If there is no new info, or no other gut this problem, i will close this bug report on the end of the week.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum