The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSome more additional bugs EmptySome more additional bugs

more_horiz
These are some added on issues that I have noticed and not sure they are necessarily bugs. 

I know the whole issue of Themes was discussed in another thread and I too have had problems with WINDOWS themes not being integrated in ANY of the builds I have done.  The WinReducer Themes work just great and I love the new backgrounds one can choose while installing and then the ultimate desktop.  But that tab for Windows Themes is totally ignored and the WinReducer Theme becomes your default Windows theme as well.  I just took another look at this tonite and I think I may have figured out how to make WinReducer see a Windows Theme by putting it in the ThemePack directory under Home instead of under Integration where I had been putting themes to be integrated.  I will follow up with the results.

Why can't one change the Display delete confirmation dialog under the Recyle Bin?  I don't want that turned on and its very annoying not being able to change it and I see nowhere in any of the tweaks addressing that dialog.  Also it does not matter if I choose to hide the Recyle Bin or not.  It is ALWAYS hidden.  But ok I am smart enough to find it and tell to hush.

There is another very intermittent problem and I think tonight I pinned down the reason behind occasionally (only twice now) I will install a new build only to get an error about the image being corrupted.  It's not the ISO on the media that is corrupted like the error would lead you to believe but worse is that the ISO that was created is corrupted.  The only time I have noticed this happening was when I used the EXPERT optimizations.  So the bottom line for now is be careful with those to save some headaches.

Steve

descriptionSome more additional bugs EmptyWhere is the reply button around here? lol

more_horiz
Seriously I just now replied to Sticky's guidelines on reporting a bug and it started a whole new topic and I am really sorry.  I did not mean for that to happen but I am having a horrible time finding a reply button instead of using the New Topic button all the time.  Sheeesh, maybe I should just go to bed   haha

descriptionSome more additional bugs EmptyRe: Some more additional bugs

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes it's better to create separate threads for each troubles ... but there are no troubles the 1st time Wink

About the troubles you experienced ... they will be addressed in 2016 and for for most of them, they will be soon !

Thank you for your report !

descriptionSome more additional bugs EmptyRe: Some more additional bugs

more_horiz
Sounds very awesome and yes I agree that issues need to be kept separate as it can be very confusing to follow.  Thank you for your forgiveness this one time and I will pay attention.

Steve
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum