The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 7 - v2.00 - Pre-Alpha TEST

+10
savale
pedilover
Ultraform
Torrentus
seiferflo
billybully
parapher
tistou77
Vinc
winterstorm2050
14 posters

descriptionWinReducer 7 - v2.00 - Pre-Alpha TEST - Page 3 EmptyRe: WinReducer 7 - v2.00 - Pre-Alpha TEST

more_horiz
You are saying these add ons should be x86 programs not x64 ??  Is this clearly stated somewhere?

descriptionWinReducer 7 - v2.00 - Pre-Alpha TEST - Page 3 EmptyRe: WinReducer 7 - v2.00 - Pre-Alpha TEST

more_horiz
files are having red background and having x86 section empty shows an error ...
if you want that software to work , you should use your brain or you will loose your time  Basketball

more_horiz
Why on earth would you need two versions of the same program????

Lets see now we are up to EIGHT additional programs to get this to work.  Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
I know you're busy with 8.1 (Thanks for that)
But really looking forward for a new build.
the problems I ran into earlier were probably caused by the fact I was trying to load an esd updated windows 7 version instead of a wim one  Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
hi winter,

will there be soon an update? like the bug i mentioned here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and a better Edition detection ( i need always to rename my image to get winreducer7 to work)

more_horiz
Hello guys,

YES, there will be a new update (or maybe a new v3.00), I'm just not working on it but I've planned it. I will let you know soon ...  Wink

more_horiz
Nice to read this message !
Many people are waiting for this tool because Win8.1 is not that what I beleaved at the start of Win8.
Regards

more_horiz
To be more clear: Win8.x sucks big time :DThe last true desktop OS is Win7, and believe it or not, it never got a quality dedicated app to reduce it! (I don't cound RT7Lite). But hopefully nuhi (nlite/vlite) will come up with something that covers Win7 as well. Win8.x is just an ugly confused mess. Win7 has my vote any day.

more_horiz
Guys,

I'm sure that some all informations about WinReducer 7.0 in this thread (LINK) will interest you ...  Wink

more_horiz
Yeah! I still prefer Win 7 for my work PC, and WinReducer 7 will be "must-have" tool fo me.

more_horiz
TOPIC LOKED !

Reason : this version has been replaced by WinReducer 7.0 - v3.00 ... LINK
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum