The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Removal Speed "Highest" vs "Insane" Empty[ANSWERED] Removal Speed "Highest" vs "Insane"

more_horiz
Just want to know if the "Insane" mode just uses more ram to make it faster or is that a different fast algorithm that tend to delete the wrong files? I think only winterstorm2050 knows?

description[ANSWERED] Removal Speed "Highest" vs "Insane" EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Removal Speed "Highest" vs "Insane"

more_horiz
as i know it changes the used RAM and CPU. it wount change anything other, so exactly the same files/components will be removed for all speed selections

description[ANSWERED] Removal Speed "Highest" vs "Insane" EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Removal Speed "Highest" vs "Insane"

more_horiz
Thanks for the information KRX Smile

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I confirm that the cleanup is exactly the same using all removing profile.

The only difference is the number of cpu threads used, which depends on your CPU : the faster it is, the more CPU threads it uses to increase speed. So, of course the more recent CPU will always be faster than the older, in term of removing efficiency. And as KrX said, the used RAM is also increased with insane profile without creating troubles with your system.

And there are no troubles to use insane removing profile in an older cpu, to increase the speed (but it always depends on your cpu speed).
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum