The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] ie4uinit.exe - System Error Empty[SOLVED] ie4uinit.exe - System Error

more_horiz
Hi winter.
I get this error when it gets to the first logon screen.
[SOLVED] ie4uinit.exe - System Error Iedkcs10

In the VM I can click OK, and it goes to desktop, but on my physical machine I have no possibility to click on the OK in the dialog box.

In the next screenshot, I have compared this dll from a full windows 10 install to a reduced wim mounted locally..
It seems the dll is in all the same places, except for the "SoftwareDistribution" folder.

[SOLVED] ie4uinit.exe - System Error 111

Here is the full path of the files in the "Software Distribution" folder..
[SOLVED] ie4uinit.exe - System Error 210

description[SOLVED] ie4uinit.exe - System Error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] ie4uinit.exe - System Error

more_horiz
Hi winter.
So keeping internet explorer eliminates this error, so it is somehow linked to IE removal..

description[SOLVED] ie4uinit.exe - System Error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] ie4uinit.exe - System Error

more_horiz
Hey,

Thanks for the report ... have you used "Features - IE" ?

more_horiz
Hi winter.
When I kept "Features" Name="Internet Explorer 11" & "Remove - Network" Name="Internet Explorer (Engine)" I did not get the error.

Here are my settings from my wccf relevant to IE.

more_horiz
Hello theKramer,

I've temporary fix the trouble ... I will check it later with the cleanup improvements dedicated to IE Wink

more_horiz
this error seems to be solved now

more_horiz
Hey,

I will recheck it when I will do a cleanup improvements for IE Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum